8/3 Peron Place, Banks, ACT 2906
3 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Mortgagee in Possession Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsAuction Location: On site.
This single level townhouse is set in a boutique complex located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and it will be sure to appeal to first home buyers and downsizers alike.
Offering separate living areas, a renovated kitchen with abundant bench space, reverse cycle air conditioning, a covered alfresco entertaining area at the rear and the potential to infuse your own personality and tastes.
If you are looking to secure a single level home this mortgagee in possession represents an excellent opportunity and a must to inspect!
I look forward to meeting you at my next open home or please feel free to call me today.
Auction onsite 7th December at 3.00pm
- Boutique complex comprising 26 town residences
- Renovated kitchen with abundant bench space
- Backyard faces onto a green belt
- Potential to infuse your own personality and tastes with further improvements
- Rates: $2179 pa approximately
- Land tax: $2819 pa approximately
- Body corporate: $1806 pa approximately
- Year built: 1993
- Living area: 89.7m approximately
- Garage area: 20.50m approximately
- Block size 191.6m approximately