61/580 Hay Street, Perth, WA 6000
2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 3 carspaces
Mortgagee in Possession. THREE Car Bays. River and City Views! Property features Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsAuction. Mortgagee in Possession. This property will be sold! To be held on site Wednesday 20th March, at 6pm sharp unless sold prior.
Deposit: 10% at the fall of the hammer
Settlement: 30 days
A truly outstanding opportunity to secure an incredible apartment in the heart of the city!
#61 is a river facing two-bedroom, two bathroom executive apartment with THREE Car bays to its title.
Equus is located on the corner of the energetic Hay Street mall, Murray Street Mall and historic Barrack Street, placing it in the best position to enjoy shopping, entertainment, cultural, recreation and business possibilities. Or you can retreat to the luxurious comfort of your very private, secure and safe apartment. The Equus greeting begins at the Hay Street level, which features the pleasant Equus Arcade in which you will find an indulgent mix of cafes and shops at your doorstep.
- Entire apartment has just been freshly painted
- Three secure undercover car bays 41m2 in total!
- 24sqm balcony with expansive views across the spectacular Perth skyline and Swan River Glimpses
- Huge 11sqm lockable store room located in front of your car bays
- Located high on the 11th floor with a south facing aspect
- Total lot size 155sqm
- High ceilings creating an airy opulence
- Open plan living area with wooden flooring
- Chef's kitchen featuring wooden flooring, stone bench tops, European appliances, mosaic splashback and high quality cabinets + fittings
- Grand master suite with large WIR and resort style ensuite with solid stone bench tops and double basins
- Resident's facilities include a fully equipped gym, spa, lap pool and sun deck with City views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Exceptionally well managed building with onsite building managers
- City Central location between Hay and Murray St
With Elizabeth Quay, Northbridge City Link, Perth Arena, Langley Park and the Convention Centre very close by this location is one of the best!
580 Hay Street, Perth is a walker's paradise with a score of 97/100 and a rider's paradise with a transit score of 100/100. The Perth Train Station and free Cat Bus stops are walking distance. https://www.walkscore.com/score/580-hay-st-perth-wa-australia
Strata Rates: $1,993 p/q Water Rates: $1,227 p/a Council Rates: $1,790 p/a