541 South Street, Glenvale, QLD 4350
2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 carspaces
MORTGAGEE EXERCISING POWER OF SALE - 9 UNITS/TOWNHOUSES - MUST & WILL BE SOLD! Property features Auction Inspection timesHuge potential for strong capital growth!
" Willow View on South " offers nine near new contemporary stylish townhouses and units located in one of Toowoomba's most sought-after areas, showcasing modern architectural design to make the most of the aspect and capturing stunning sunsets.
Ideally located in a prime western location within easy walking distance to the new Coles Shopping Centre, Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, both state and private primary and high schools and in close proximity to the new Ozcare Toowoomba Aged Care Facility and Living Gems over 50s Resort. All only 4km* south-west of the Toowoomba CBD.
With a combination of 1x 4 bed, 2.5 bath and 2 car, 2x 3 bed, 2 bath and 2 car and 6x 2 bed, 2 bath and 1 car, there is a layout to suit all budgets.
Attention investors, tenants occupying 6 of the units all on leases with healthy returns starting at $310 to $395 per week.
New home buyers, 3 units qualify for the first homeowners grant.
- Clever design maximises privacy, space and security
- Quality fixtures, high ceilings, air-conditioning
- Gourmet kitchen seamlessly connects to generous living area
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Private alfresco entertaining area
- Single and double garages with remote access
- Fully landscaped, low maintenance
- Within walking distance to the new Coles Shopping Centre, schools and bus stop
- Low body corporate fees of $433.65 per quarter ($34 per week)
- Excellent rent returns, perfect investment opportunity with rent starting at $310 per week
- 3 of the units are perfect for first home buyers with $15,000 grant as they have never been lived in
- All 9 units must be sold on or before Auction day
- All offers must be submitted in writing
- Don't miss this golden opportunity
Auction at Karl Langer Room East
Burke and Wills Hotel, Toowoomba
4th February 2020 - Auction commences at 5.30pm