5/33A North Street, Midland, WA 6056
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Deceased Estate, Mortgagee Sale, Irreconcilable Differences.... Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schools*** Bidding to start at $100,000***
Call it what you will, the stark reality is this 2015 as new 3 bedroom x 2 bathroom ground floor apartment in secure boutique complex of only 8, has gotta go, and we will even throw in ALL the furniture, lock stock and barrel!
To be sold via public auction onsite in " as is " condition on Saturday 22nd December 2018 (unless sold prior to).
Stand out features include:
* Gated entry via Intercom access
* 92sqm of living space
* Large light filled living/meals area fully tiled with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning.
* Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops and splashbacks, overhead cupboards, stainless steel cooking appliances including microwave/dishwasher/fridge/freezer and large pantry.
* Master bedroom with built in robes with mirrored sliding doors and stylish ensuite bathroom.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built in robes also.
* High end spec features such as high ceilings, decorative ceiling cornices and skirting boards.
* Alarm system and front security grill door
* Gas available and connected with gas instant HWS and bayonet in living area
* Sewerage available and connected
* NBN enabled
* Dual linen and broom closets
* 2 dedicated car bays
* Air b'n'b has seen a $20,000 PA income stream
* Furniture list available upon request
* Strata Fees: $195.00 per 1/4
* Council Rates: $2061.19
* Water Rates: $1041.00
*** FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION ***
Deposit $15,000 on the fall of the hammer
Settlement date 30 or 45 days from auction date
Bidding allowed subject to finance by prior registration and acceptance of auction terms.
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.
*** Bidding to Start is a statement of the price as where the bidding will start at the auction. It is not a statement of the'reserve price'for the property, nor is it indicative of the value of the property. All prospective buyers must rely on their own enquiries as to the value of the property in order to determine whether they can bid at auction.