51/37 Playfield street, Chermside, QLD 4032
2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Chermside - Mortgagee Exercising Power Of Sale Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsAuction in-rooms Friday 21 March 2019 at Harcourts Queensland, 31 Amy Johnson Place Eagle Farm, with registration from 5:30pm Auction at 6pm.
Promising an enviable lifestyle that you can't help falling in love with, this exceptionally well maintained 146m2 apartment in the'Park Lane'complex is truly a entertainer's delight.
Located high up on the fifth floor capturing refreshing summer breezes and set over a spacious open plan design, you will be impressed with all this residence has to offer.
With 2 double sized bedrooms, plus separate 3sqm office, 2 bathrooms and 3 external balconies totalling 56sqm, split system air conditioning throughout, this practical layout will tick a lot of boxes for the astute buyer.
This apartment demonstrates seamless indoor living with outdoor entertaining on your 9m X 4.5m alfresco terrace, great for when family and friends come over for a BBQ.
This amazing apartment features:
- Two double sized, carpeted bedrooms with built in robes. The master bedroom offers a spacious corner robe, private ensuite bathroom and private balcony access. Second bedroom with own balcony access.
- Large gourmet kitchen with stone benches, 4 burner gas cook top, plenty of under bench storage and cupboard pantry space.
- Open plan carpeted dining and living area adjoins two balconies, one balcony 4m X 4m and the massive alfresco balcony.
- Dedicated laundry with ample storage space.
- Centrally located main bathroom with shower over bath, single vanity and toilet.
- Three storage cupboards throughout the unit, easy storage for linen and all those extra bits and pieces.
- Two car secure parking located near lift area - YES Two car.
- Plenty of visitor parking available for guests.
- Secure intercom system.
- This resort style complex with exclusive on-site facilities, including, dual lift access, swimming pool with spa, separate gym and sauna area, BBQ terrace area with library/media room and on-site manager. The location is truly unbeatable, only walking distance to Westfield Chermside shopping town with it's many speciality shops and restaurants, Chermside's public transport hub, local parks, Kedron Wavell RSL club, Chermside's splash fun park and schooling are all placed within just a short stroll.
Whether you are looking at down-sizing but don't want to compromise on space, or seeking quality, exclusivity and convenience, this is an exceptional offering that must be seen.
Body Corporate Fee's
Admin Fund: $723.88 per quarter
Sinking Fund: $268.97 per quarter
Insurance: $53.20 per quarter
TOTAL: $1046.05 per quarter