505/4-8 Bullecourt Street, Shoal Bay, NSW 2315
2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 1 carspaces
Auction Sale by Mortgagee - "The Shoal" Property features Floorplans and tours Inspection times Nearby schoolsBuilt brand new in 2015 and beautifully styled, dynamic lifestyle possibilities accompany this striking contemporary apartment. Brilliant natural light illuminates interiors that reflect up to the moment allure, defining an open plan living area where a gourmet kitchen incorporates immaculate stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances. Attention to detail and quality is reflected throughout the entire apartment including a combination of beautiful warm chestnut flooring, glass balustrade and feature lighting, this home is finished to a standard rarely seen in the market.
Sliding doors to the balcony bring in an ideal indoor/outdoor balance to the arrangement. Superb central bathroom serving the two bedrooms accommodates in total comfort, with the main bedroom additionally enhanced by a built-in wardrobe and spacious layout. This is arguably one of the best and truly modern coastal apartments in The Shoal. Ideal for those desiring the carefree nature of luxury apartment living, it will appeal to downsizers, professionals, smaller families, and investors.
Not only will you be delighted from the moment you view this stunning apartment, but step out only meters to Shoal Bays outstanding crystal blue waters and feel the soft sand on your feet as you wander its glorious golden location. Enjoy a 1km walk up the famous Mount Tomaree Summit and be blown away by the views over Port Stephens, enjoy the cafes and restaurants or outdoor water activities and relaxation that awaits you every moment you step out your doorstep. Combining luxurious living seamlessly with this breathtaking sort after location this apartment will impress and capture you in a tropical ambience.
- Open Plan kitchen, living and dining areas.
- Kitchen with stone bench top, inbuilt stainless steel microwave, 4 cook stove top with an exhaust fan.
- Dual sets of sliding glass doors open to a north facing balcony with views to Jimmy's beach and beyond.
- Downlights throughout give a modern and sophisticated feel.
- Main bathroom includes a shower, toilet, and vanity with mirror.
- Master bedroom features a mirrored built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom features mirrored built in wardrobe and large window with bay views.
- European laundry with sink.
- Ducted Air Conditioning.
- Lift access to the apartment and secure gated parking.
- A short walk down to the pristine blue waters of Shoal Bay Beach.
- Close by restaurants, shops, cafes outdoor water sports activities, boating, coastal walking tracks and a short drive to Nelson Bay CBD!