438/132-138 Killeaton Street, St Ives, NSW 2075
2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 carspaces
Mortgagee in Possession Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsUnder instructions from the mortgagee - To Be Sold! Stylish, modern, well appointed apartment in a quiet locale offering large bedrooms and living spaces, located on the fourth floor of this security complex with an elevated district outlook through large windows. The complex is pet friendly, offers a gym and pool, is with-in walking distance to the popular St Ives village shopping precinct.
- Modern tiled cooks'kitchen with stone tops, island and gas range
- Generous carpeted lounge dining-space opens to the balcony
- Master bedroom with fitted built-ins and luxurious en-suite with a full bath tub!
- Second bedroom is also generous and has fitted built-in
- Study nook located off living area, ample storage space
- Full internal Laundry (not a cupboard) nice main bathroom
- Ducted A/C in living areas and split A/C in bedrooms
- Overlooks a common with lawns surrounded by Magnolias
- Large storage cage and secure parking space, pet friendly
- Communal gym and indoor swimming pool, large lawn areas
- Walk to St Ives village shops, bus access to rail and city