4/29 Parap Road, Parap, NT 820
2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 1 carspaces
Mortgagee in Possession Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsIncredible ownership and investment opportunity! Two-bedroom apartment in the centre of Parap! Literally wake up on a Saturday morning and be in line for a famous Soup or Laska within one minute! Walk a minute more and enjoy a refreshing drink and a meal at the Parap hotel. Not only that, the convenience of the shops and easy commute to the CBD, East Point or clubs on the foreshore cannot be beaten.
Neat and tidy 2-bedroom apartment on the 1st floor, in the leafy blue-ship suburb of Parap. It s a tightly held complex for a reason they are awesome apartments!!
Features at a glance:
* Spacious open plan design 1st floor apartment
* Two large bedrooms both with A/C
* Kitchen has ample bench space for preparing meals
* Cool tiles under foot throughout the property
* Large balcony looking out onto the Parap village area
* Long term tenant of 10 years for those looking for an investment
* Friendly complex of families give it a real community feel
* Only across the road from some of the best shops and restaurants in Darwin
* Location central to the whole of the Darwin area
Don t miss this opportunity!
Other relevant information:
Area Under Title:
74 square metres
Body Corporate Fees:
$928.60 per quarter (approx.)
$1,276 per annum (approx.)
Long term tenant paying $300 per week on periodical lease
Wednesday 16th October 5:30PM Darwin Corporate Park Berrimah