4 The Point, Sanctuary Lakes, VIC 3030
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Mortgagee Auction - Private Luxury Overlooking Wetlands Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsLJ Hooker Point Cook presents 4 The Point, Sanctuary Lakes. Custom designed and built by Grollo Homes design to take into the incredible outlook directly over Skeleton Creek, this magnificent residence is truly one of a kind! Set upon an excellent sized allotment of 819m2 (approx.), this home offers all the luxuries of a five-star resort and will impress the most discerning buyer. Accommodation includes with four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, formal and informal living spaces, two paved outdoor areas for entertaining and oversized double garage with plenty of space for two cars, plus extra storage. Tastefully designed, the home s abundance of strategically placed windows frame the mesmerising views of Skeleton Creek from every angle.
- The main bedroom suite is privately nestled away at the rear of the home and showcases captivating views of Skeleton Creek, walk in robe with new built in shelving and a luxurious en suite with dual basins, corner spa bath and floor to ceiling Italian tiles. Three further bedrooms are each fitted with mirrored triple built in robes also with built in shelving and serviced by the main bathroom also finished with floor to ceiling Italian tiles.
- With a cleverly designed curve, the gourmet kitchen presents premium opportunities to enjoy the views, and will delight even the most competent chef with stainless steel Omega appliances including under bench oven, 900mm gas cooktop and range hood, dishwasher, granite bench tops and space saving double door pantry with pull out drawers.
- Full tint windows provide ultimate privacy during the daylight hours to enjoy the uninterrupted views of the diverse bird species that visit the natural landscape.
- The gracious formal living and dining room welcome you upon arrival, beautifully highlighted by architectural and cathedral ceilings, floating bamboo flooring and a simply stunning outlook.
- Sliding doors lead out from the informal meal and family area to the delightful paved outdoor area with uninterrupted views over Skeleton Creek making it perfect for alfresco dining at sunset. There is also another paved outdoor area on the other side of the home for a more private setting.
- Set on an enormous 819m2 block (approx).
- Additionally, this home offers brand new ducted heating and evaporative cooling, new hot water system, separate laundry with linen cupboard, ducted vacuum, intercom system, outdoor shed, established gardens with drip irrigation system and two and a half car garage providing internal and drive through access, and featuring a recently upgraded garage door.
- Enjoy exclusive residents only access to the Recreation Club which features gym, indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna.
Located in Sanctuary Lakes Estate with estate security monitoring, this home is within close proximity to walking tracks and wetlands, Greg Norman designed 18-hole golf course, tennis courts and Waterstone Caf , while Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre is just a short drive away.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.