4 The Enclave, Dunsborough, WA 6281
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 carspaces
MORTGAGEE IN POSSESSION SALE Property features Inspection times Nearby schoolsSituated in the sought after area of the Golf Course Estate " The Enclave " , this impressive home is positioned on a large 978 m2 (approx) lot.
* Upon entry through the double Jarrah doors into the foyer, you are led to the superb open plan living area featuring timber floorboards throughout, high recessed ceilings and a slow combustion wood heater. The indoors flow directly outdoors via glass sliding doors to the undercover, paved alfresco area that overlooks the below ground swimming pool.
* There is a large 2nd living area off the main foyer with built in storage, which is currently being utilised as a study, however this could easily be adapted into a 5th bedroom or home theatre if required.
* The central kitchen has an abundance of timber storage cupboards and features black granite benchtops, gas cooktop and oven, a large corner pantry and fridge recess. The dining area is directly in front of the kitchen and also has access to the living area.
* All 4 bedrooms are located at the rear of the house and are generous in size. The 3 guest bedrooms feature cork tiles, built in robes and share the main bathroom with shower, deep soaking bath and separate toilet. The master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite, opens
directly onto a private courtyard which leads to the pool, making this the ideal parents retreat.
* A large laundry is also positioned in the bedroom wing, with plenty of draws for storage and full length linen cupboard.
* A free standing powered shed at the rear of the property features 2 separate rooms, plenty of shelving and roller door access, making this the perfect man's cave or workshop. There is also potential for this to be turned into a separate studio (subject to Shire approval) if desired.
* Entertain in style in the paved alfresco area, which looks directly over the fully fenced pool that has been positioned perfectly to capture the Northern sun. On the other side of the pool fence is a large grassed area with 2 established shady trees, perfect for those lazy summer afternoons.
* The double garage has a manual roller door at the back which opens to an undercover area at the back of the property that is ideal for the storage of trailers, boats or cars if required.
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort throughout the year.
* Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after Estate " The Enclave " , this property is only a short stroll to the Dunsborough Township, Playing Fields, the Dunsborough Lakes Champion Golf Course and feature parks.