4 Springwater Square, Point Cook, VIC 3030
4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Mortgagee Auction. Grand proportions of resort-style luxury. Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsAuction Location: 4 Springwater Square, Point Cook 3030.
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 4 Springwater Square, Point Cook. For those who appreciate the finer things in life, this exquisite and distinctive architecturally designed double storey residence features a thoughtfully considered and gracefully appointed floor plan spread over two light-filled levels. This truly is a magnificent home that has been designed with stunning features and luxury finishes. Boasting upgrades including double glazed windows throughout, tranquillity is assured. As you drive up the elongated driveway to reach the grand entrance upon entering through the double doors you are immediately blown away by the sweeping timber staircase and indoor water feature. Immaculately presented, this executive residence is a spectacular lifestyle sanctuary and this rare opportunity is now presented for the coveted buyer to make this exceptional home their own in a family friendly square with low traffic where kids are riding bikes and playing in the street.
- Comprising four spacious bedrooms located upstairs including the grand main bedroom suite with walk in robe and luxurious en suite with spa bath and oversized shower. The remaining bedrooms are each fitted with built in robes and are serviced by a retreat area and two balcony choices complete with remote controlled privacy/cafe blinds where you can take a glance at the lake.
- The luxurious hostess kitchen is fitted with top-of-the-range appointments with superior stainless steel appliances including 900mm upright cooker and range hood, dishwasher, stone bench tops, corner pantry, vinyl wrap cabinetry, fridge cavity with plumbing connection and breakfast bench for casual meals.
- A comprehensive array of well-proportioned, multi-zoned living and entertaining with timber stacker doors of executive board room and office/large private theatre/entertaining area, open plan dining and family area adjacent the kitchen with built in cabinetry and fire place, upstairs retreat with bar/kitchenette and downstairs possible 5th bedroom adjacent to powder room and separate toilet with bidet.
- Enjoy access to two separate balconies from the upstairs retreat/gallery, one of which provides the opportunity for enjoying the lake view while downstairs timber sliding doors from the dining area lead out to the decked alfresco entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance paved rear yard complete with water feature.
- An extraordinary list of high-end appointments includes remote control multipurpose use expansive double garage with internal access and rear roller door for back yard access and bathroom facilities, side access, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split systems, down lights, hardwood timber floorboards, alarm system, intercom and CCTV, remote controlled cafe blinds, water tank, a bathroom directly accessible from outdoors, indoor and outdoor water feature, outdoor shed, downstairs powder room with bidet and double vanity adjacent to possible 5th bedroom, double glazed windows throughout and low maintenance front and rear gardens.
- Enjoy exclusive residents only access to the Recreation Club which features gym, indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna.
Lion sculptures not included in sale.
Located in Sanctuary Lakes Estate with estate security monitoring, this home is within close proximity to walking tracks and wetlands, Greg Norman designed 18-hole golf course, tennis courts and Waterstone Cafe, while Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre is just a short drive away..
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.