33/43 Enderley Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
1 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 1 carspaces
Forced Sale, Owner must Liquidate Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsAttention all Investors and Home Owners, Vendor required urgent sale.
Truly one of the best buys on the Gold Coast!
This apartment is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise in the popular Anacapri building.
Open plan living with stunning canal views from your balcony.
Situated on the 8th floor, this is a must for resort style accommodation.
Currently Rented at $345 per week, with a Body Corp rate of $85 per week
* Fully renovated large 1 bedroom apartment
* Fully furnished including lounge, dining, bed, fridge, microwave, washing machine and dryer
* Air conditioning
* Separate bathroom
* Mountain views and water views
* Private balcony
* Single basement garage
* Full use of hotel facilities including pool, sauna and tennis court
* Body corporate
On site facilities include:
* Heated swimming pool
* Full size tennis court
* On site manager
This fully furnished apartment is the ideal investment as a weekender, company investment for convenient accommodation, with financial return and taxation benefits.
The options for the new owner are fantastic, you may choose to:
* Full-term lease the apartment for approx. $17,000 pa, (currently tenanted at $340/week)
* Personal use for you and your family, or your business
* Lease the room in the hotel's high occupancy letting pool, and still have access yourself for weekends/holidays!
The superb location and well appointed modern accommodation features spacious interior design and stylish decor. The perfect holiday resort destination on the Gold Coast. Within minutes of world class golf courses, theme park attractions and all the famous golden sand beaches the Gold Coast has to offer.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.