31/92-98 Henry Kendall Street, Franklin, ACT 2913
1 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 1 carspaces
1 bedroom apartment with parking - Mortgagee in Possession Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsAccess to the Apartment is available via 297 Flemington Road, Franklin ACT 2913.
Auction to be held on Saturday 9th November 2019 at 10:00am.
This apartment offers homeowners or investors the opportunity to enjoy suburban living with urban convenience and the tram right on your doorstep.
This one bedroom apartment features a spacious open plan living and dining area with views over Franklin. The modern kitchen features a subway tiled splashback, induction cooking and pantry. The open plan living area opens up to a tiled balcony with room to entertain and the glass sliding door allows plenty of natural light to stream through and provides a seamless indoor/outdoor transition.
The large bedroom features a double glass-doored wardrobe and an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles in neutral colours, large shower space and a vanity with plenty of storage.
This apartment has modern finishes and sleek lines, and is located in a fantastic complex with communal entertaining areas and gardens. All you need to do is come home at the end of the day and relax.
With the tram at your doorstep and Gungahlin Marketplace a short walk, this apartment provides a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys the great outdoors and wants to leave the car at home.
- Vacant, 1-bedroom apartment on the light rail strip
- Generous sized bedroom with built in robes
- Neat and tidy bathroom / ensuite
- Open plan living and dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living area
- Downlights throughout
- 1 x undercover space with remote access
- 1 x storage cage
- Intercom system
- Entertaining balcony
- Communal entertaining areas
- Very close to the Gungahlin Town Centre