31104/40 Duncan Street, West End, QLD 4101
2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Resort living in the heart of West End! This top floor apartment with city views MUST BE SOLD. Urgent Circumstances with LIQUIDATOR appointed Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsThe pool and facilities here have got to be seen to believed. It's like living in a resort! City views, a pool with another large lap pool, a fully equipped gym, a common room all available for you to use. Located on lucky level 11, overlooking the lush perfectly manicured gardens and oasis pool is this three bedroom apartment with a large balcony.
Enjoy entertaining friends and family in the opulent open plan living areas with an expansive view overlooking the city skyline. Very private with no units looking directly into this one featuring high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
This is a MUST SELL situation and circumstances here dictate a sale by auction.
Benefits and features at a glance -
- Two spacious bedrooms and one multi-purpose room with the master suite looking directly out to the city skyline and opulent pool area, walk in robe and large ensuite
- Two bathrooms with high quality fixtures and fittings
- Light filled lounge and dining area flowing seamlessly to the large easterly facing outdoor patio
- Double car parking spaces with storage cages
- Low body corporate fees at $3794.25 per annum with a healthy sinking fund
- The complex features lovely welcoming landscaped gardens, a resort style pool with Bali huts and lounge chairs to enjoy the sunshine, a fully equipped gym and a function room
- Only 2.5 years old, the unit still feels brand new
- 110sqm in size with additional storage in the garage
- Walk to local cafes, great food markets, communal herb garden, the West End ferry, river walk and Orleigh Park
- Catchment area for Brisbane State High School and West End State School
Call the Marlene Baker Team on 0423 799 727 to answer any additional questions you have and we look forward to seeing you at the open home!