24 Sandlewood Lane, Sanctuary Lakes, VIC 3030
4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Mortgagee Exercising Power of Sale Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection timesLJ Hooker Point Cook presents 24 Sandlewood Lane, Sanctuary Lakes. Superbly located amongst quality established homes, this stunning double storey home has instant appeal and is located within the secure and prestigious gated Medallion Estate within Sanctuary Lakes and is complete with a spectacular view across the 2nd fairway of the golf course. Defined by contemporary elegance, the spacious floorplan comprises a total of four bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms plus powder room, well-equipped kitchen, three separate living zones and double garage complete with workshop making it impressive both inside and out!
- Comprising four spacious bedrooms three of which located upstairs including the grand main bedroom suite with walk in robe, built in robes and luxurious en suite with dual basins. The remaining bedrooms are each fitted with built in robes.
- Separate study upon entry complete with purpose-built cabinetry and desk is ideal for a home office.
- A comprehensive array of well-proportioned, multi-zoned living and entertaining spaces include formal lounge and dining room, open plan dining and family area adjacent the kitchen and upstairs retreat with built-in bar, void to below and balcony where you can enjoy the spectacular golf course views.
- Outdoors you will find two separate outdoor entertaining areas and low maintenance garden surrounds with the golf course as your picture-perfect backdrop plus enjoy an oversized double garage with internal and rear roller door access plus workshop with storage.
- Enjoy exclusive residents only access to the Recreation Club which features gym, indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna.
Located in gated Medallion Estate within Sanctuary Lakes Estate with estate security monitoring, this home is within close proximity to walking tracks and wetlands, Greg Norman designed 18-hole golf course, tennis courts and Waterstone Cafe, while Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre is just a short drive away.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.