16 Jade Court, Hayborough, SA 5211
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Under Instructions from the Mortgagee Property features Floorplans and tours Inspection timesAUCTION: 18th of January 2020 @ 11am onsite.
Fantastic opportunity to sink your teeth into, with the structure already in place let your imagination and creative flare lead you to producing a quality home for resale value or enjoy yourself!
Positioned in the highly desirable Rise Estate, the recent developments of Coles, Aldi, Bunnings and the Fleurieu Aquatic Centre are all in close proximity.
Plus, just a short drive to central Victor Harbor and Port Elliot cafes, restaurants, beaches and other local amenities/ general services.
Built in 2014, the home consists of;
- Large open plan living/ dining plus separate lounge.
- Generous size kitchen with bench space, breakfast bar, ample surrounding cupboards + walk-in pantry.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR; Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all good size.
- Main three-way bathroom with vanity and linen cupboard, separate bath and shower and separate w.c.
- Spacious laundry with fixed sink and access to side of home.
- Double garage with internal access to kitchen area
- Good size backyard for the kids to play, with additional side access to store caravan/ boat/ trailer on site.
Offering a golden opportunity to renovate and improve, contact Rob or Ben for inspection times/ more information.
Disclaimer - Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. South Coast Realty will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect