14 Jade Court, Hayborough, SA 5211
3343 bedrooms 1222 bathrooms 2242 carspaces
"Under Instruction from the Mortgagee" Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsAuction: Saturday 10 August 2019 @ 1pm
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this modern 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property located in the popular " Rise " estate. Built in 2015 complete this project and reap the rewards. All that is needed is some cosmetic upgrades and you can have a neat and tidy lock up and leave holiday home, investment or permanent residence.
Floor plan featuring:
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining with large windows capturing lovely views over the hills. Here you have tiled flooring, split system air conditioning and access onto the undercover outdoor entertaining area.
- Kitchen in the latest colours, great bench space and gas cook top.
- Large master bedroom at the front of the home with WIR and direct access into the main bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built in robes.
- 3 way bathroom with great storage under vanity, full bath and separate w/c.
- Laundry with shelving and direct access outside.
- Easy care backyard with side access and fantastic fencing.
- Located on a cul-dec-sac and surrounded by quality homes.
Why wait to build when you can purchase and finish the home with your own personal touches. So close to the Aquatic Centre, Bunnings, Aldi, Coles Superstore, schools, beaches and so much more.
Going to Auction on the 10th of August 2019 at 1pm. Register your interest with Carly Schilling 0439 860 866 or Paul Price 0438 132 865 today.
Form 1 documentation available for viewing at Harcourts South Coast, 138 Hindmarsh Road, Victor Harbor 3 days prior to the auction and on site on the day of the auction 30 minutes prior.
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Harcourts South Coast will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.