13/16 Mount Prospect Crescent, Maylands, WA 6051
2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 1 carspaces
Central apartment with gorgeous views Property features Floorplans and tours Inspection times Nearby schoolsWell positioned 1st floor apartment with 2 bedrooms x 1 bathroom nicely renovated and ripe for immediate sale. There's not much this ripper hasn't got:
* Security screen front door
* Living/dining area all carpeted with split system air-conditioning opening onto balcony with gorgeous views out to the hills, Burswood Precinct and Maylands foreshore.
* Renovated kitchen area with electric upright cooker, integrated rangehood, overhead cupboards, pantry and 1.5 stainless steel sink all drenched in morning sunlight.
* Master bedroom with large built in robe, split system air-conditioning, fitted mirror and thick block-out curtains.
* 2nd bedroom with built in robe, split system air-conditioner, fitted mirror and thick block-out curtains.
* Large combination bathroom/laundry with frosted shower screen, large vanity with heaps of storage space and internal toilet (full height tiling)
* Conveniently located dedicated parking bay (numbered)
* Electrical compliance certificate available upon request.
* Window locks
* Skirting boards throughout
* There's even a working doorbell
* Electric instant hot water system
* Council Rates: TBA
* Water Rates: TBA
* Strata Fees:
All walking distance to local shopping and cafe precinct, Swan River closeby and public transport links handy. Being sold by Mortgagee exercising power. To be sold onsite via public Auction 8th June 2019.
For more information please contact KIm Findlay 0404 461 174