13/1 Brown Way, South Hedland, WA 6722
2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms
ENTRY LEVEL home that is ready to move into! Property features Inspection times Nearby schoolsWelcome to 13/1 Brown Place, South Hedland. This Brick constructed 2x1 home offers a neat and tidy renovated interior with a good size back yard, perfect for entertaining and is without doubt value for money in the current market space!
Located close to parks, playground, and schools, this home boasts open plan living, large master bedroom with BIR, modern kitchen, single undercover carport and tucked away OFF THE STREET...
Property Features include but are not limited to:
- 2x1 fully renovated Brick home
- Modern spacious kitchen, complete stainless steel appliances
- Spacious living areas
- Tidy bathroom with a separate toilet
- Loads of storage space within the laundry
- 2 Good-sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, split system air con and ceiling fans
- Crim safe screens on all windows - perfect for when a Cyclone may pose a threat
- 375sqm Fully fenced yard - perfect for entertaining or for children to play safely
- Patio for outdoor entertaining at the rear of the property
- Single undercover Carport with built in shed at the front of the property
- Located in a quiet and tucked away cul-de-sac and surrounded by 14 similar homes - this home is located well OFF the street
- Relaxed walk to the South Hedland CBD, shops, restaurants, aquatic centre, schools and much more...
- Leased at $280 per week on a periodical lease
- Strata Fees Apply
Sick of paying off someone else's mortgagee in rent? Want something modern and low maintenance? Don't want to live in a unit complex with no yard? PERFECT - this is the right property for you!
This is a neat and tidy home which has always leased well. Should you be an investor drawn to a low maintenance modern home or a family looking for an entry level home - this home offers the flexibility for both worlds!
With room for personalization - all the expensive renovations have been done for you - why delay any further - Call Danielle Mariu today 0412 385 783!