115/100 Bulcock Street, Caloundra, QLD 4551
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Mortgagee In Possession
- To be auctioned
SOLD on Wednesday 20th June, this is definitely one for the builder/renovator to capitalize on.
- Spacious 9th floor unit enjoying Bribie Island, Caloundra Skyline and Pumicestone Passage views from multiple areas within a generous 123m2 floor plan
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite, spa bath and balcony access
- Open-plan kitchen allowing for easy entertaining whilst cooking
- 2 car lock-up secure accommodation
- Ducted air conditioning
- Luxury living in the Grand Pacific Resort boasting; large heated pool, gym, spas, sauna, games-room, conference room and BBQ facilities.
This wonderful, rare opportunity allows for a couple of profitable options - One is to repair along with mild renovation allowing for immediate rental return or the other is for repair plus major overhaul, bringing back the luxurious sparkle that once was and allowing for exclusive resort-style living within only 2 minutes to the stunning Beach Esplanade.
Either way the situation is clear, make no mistake, this MUST BE SOLD at auction and is your unique opportunity to secure a renovator project that will definitely be worth your effort.