1031/23 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 1 carspaces
FORCED SALE !!!! OWNER MUST LIQUIDATE!!!!! Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsCurrently Empty, Must sell !!!!!!!
Owner will consider all Offers prior to Auction !!!!!!
Motivated Vendor needing urgent sale !!
This immaculately presented 2 bedroom,132m2 apartment [largest apartment in complex] in the Chevron Renaissance Skyline Central Tower located on the lower floors with balcony views of the pool. This apartment is being sold fully furnished with ducted air conditioning and an allotted car space. This is an excellent opportunity to invest in one of the best performing holiday complexes on the Gold Coast.
Chevron Renaissance is highly regarded as a premier holiday high rise, centrally located in the heart of Surfers Paradise. Relax beside the beautiful lagoon pool surrounded by tropical gardens and enjoy alfresco dining in stylish entertaining and BBQ areas. Take advantage of the gym and warm down in the 25 metre indoor heated pool, hot spa pool and saunas. You may also wish to book the private cinema or chill out in the huge games room.
Ideal to live in or rent out and benefit from the attractive rental returns. This apartment must be sold as the owners now needs to liquidate urgently.
All offers will be submitted for consideration.
Beach: A short stroll to the beach
Car Parks: 1
Floor Height: High floor
Body Corporate: $153 per week approx.
Council and Water Rates: $3,500 per annum approx.
Potential weekly rent: $490 - $540 per week
Holiday Rental Returns: Approx $50,000 gross per annum in holiday pool
* Open plan living spilling onto balcony, 2 bedrooms also open to spacious balconies
* Secure basement car space plus ample visitors parking
* Five-star resort facilities in sought after inner city location
* Outdoor lagoon pool and spas surrounded by sandy beaches
* 25m heated indoor pool, spa and saunas
* Gymnasium, private theatre, club lounge and games room
* Located in the heart of Surfers, stroll to the beach, shopping centres, cafes and restaurants
* Available fully furnished, suitable for owner occupier or astute investor looking for an iconic location
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.