10 Widgee Street, Banora Point, NSW 2486
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 carspaces
Must sell Mortgagee Sale
Under instructions from the mortgagee this solid brick and tile north facing home has to be sold at auction.
Loads of potential, a 740m2 block In a quiet street, amazing views towards Surfers Paradise are just a few reasons why this property is a must to inspect!
* 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, master bedroom with ensuite
* Main bathroom with spa bath
* Spacious kitchen with laminate bench tops and Westinghouse oven stove top
* Separate dining area leading out to entertaining area
* Large lounge room with bar and fire place
* Ceiling fans
* Security screens
* Internal laundry
* Front balcony with amazing views to the Gold Coast
* Shaded in-ground pool
* Storage sheds
* Double lock up garage
Perfect for those entering into the property market or for those who are looking for a renovating project. The possibilities are endless!
Close to local shops, schools, public transport and clubs. Only 9 mins to Gold Coast International Airport, 7 mins to Tweed City Shopping Centre, 34 mins to Surfers Paradise and 45 mins to Byron Bay. This property must be sold!
Disclaimer: This property is...