1 Granites Drive, Rosebery, NT 832
3 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 1 carspaces
Mortgagee in Possession Property features Floorplans and tours Auction Inspection times Nearby schoolsSituated on a generous 801m2 allotment, this three bedroom home would be ideal for the owner occupier or a great investment for your property portfolio. With the government incentives for first home buyers be quick to book your appointment!
Features at a glance:
* Three bedroom home close to new Bakewell Shopping Centre and other amenities
* Sparkling inground concrete pool ideal of kicking back and relaxing
* Tiled and air-conditioned throughout with high ceilings
* Bathroom with large corner bath and shower
* Hostess kitchen overlooking open plan dining and lounge
* Large elevated undercover rear deck - ideal for entertaining
* Great size bedrooms with walk in robe to master - B.I.R's beds 2 and 3
* Fantastic size 801m2 block ideal for the kids to play
* Undercover parking and garden shed
* Close to schools, shops and parks
Inside the home features cool tiled floors and split system air conditioning throughout. The kitchen has electric oven and ample storage. The high ceilings in the living area give a great sense of space.
The master bedroom features a walk in robe while the other bedrooms have built in robes. There is a large, elevated undercover deck, ideal for entertaining and the spacious rear yard has a sparkling inground swimming pool and a handy shed.
Conveniently located only a short stroll to the Rosebery Primary School as well as Palmerston College, there are also shops close by and you are only minutes drive to the new Bakewell Shopping Centre, as well as the Palmerston CBD.
Other relevant Information:
Year Built: 1998
Council Rates: $1,712 p/a (approx.)
Size on Title: 801m2
Auction: Wednesday 16th October 5:30PM Darwin Corporate Park Berrimah